Thursday, August 21, 2008

God’s radio station?


I saw this bumper sticker the other day and thought it was kind of funny. It seems to me that this bumper sticker claims that this radio is in fact God's personal radio station. That is a pretty big claim in my estimation. Granted God does see and hear all, but there is a diffrence between hearing and listening and I just wonder if God is really glued to his radio to listen to these guys. This reminds me of those bumper stickers that say something like , "In case of Rapture this car will be empty". To me these folks need to check their flight plans again. This is of course a christian idea and yet not such a christion additude. It's kind of like saying, "See ya suckers, enjoy hell!" To me not really kind. Maybe it should read, "In case of rapture I hope you're not around to read this".

No comments: