Thursday, August 21, 2008

Things I realized. Including AM PM hates itself.

Late at night I believe I can accomplish anything and then I wake up to realize morning has made a coward of me again.
My refrigerator and my tomato are conspiring to drive me insane. My fridge has a vegetable drawer and a fruit drawer. A tomato is classified as fruit, but we treat it like a vegetable. I can't figure out which drawer to put the tomato in to achieve optimum freshness. It could make no difference at all, but that just adds to my confusion.
If I wrote down every crazy thought that came to my head I might well be the funniest man alive. Of course I wouldn't have time for anything else because, as I am sure my wife would tell you all my ideas are crazy.
According to their own commercials I am not allowed to have anything from AM PM. The commercial says, "You can never have too much good stuff." Directly afterward it shows the AM PM logo with the slogan "Too Much Good Stuff" directly below it. Now follow me here. If AM PM=too much. Then in the number sentence, you can never have "X".you can substitute "X" with "too much good stuff" or AM PM. Therefore we can change the original sentence too: You can never have AM PM. Do they secretly hate their own heat lamp cooked food?

1 comment:

Bitter Larry said...

Interesting conundrum...