Thursday, August 21, 2008

HONESTLY!(Crosses fingers)

I was thinking today that I it would be nice to get away with the sort of honesty that folks like Russia, China, and Bill Clinton get away with. My nephew Travis does it quite well actually and is quite good at it. He is so brasen in his lying that he will lie to you while in the act of what ever you are acusing him of.
I am really amazed by Russia.. These guys are blowing my mind. They remind me of my kids. They are currently in Georgia kicking butt and taking prisioners if you will, but assure everyone they are leaving. In fact the last headline I just read said,"Russia digs trenches, sets up mortars but promises pullout". That's like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar. You say to the kid, "Hey get your hand out of the cookie jar". and the kid says, "Ok" and proceeds to take the cookie out of the jar in front of you and starts to eat it. Then of course you say, " Hey, I said stop!" You then take the cookie and tell the kid to get out of the kitchen. The kid insists he will and then takes another cookie and leaves and stands in the kitchen entryway. You finally decide that the kid will eventually leave the kitchen when he is good and ready and hope he leaves some cookies. Why can't we get away with that with bills. You know they send you a bill and you don't pay it, but say you have. You keep doing this until eventually they decide that you will when you are good and ready and they hope they get some money someday.

1 comment:

Ramona said...

how fun. i had no idea. i will keep up with it :o)